Thursday, February 25, 2016

Eminent Domain: Microcosm -- fan made scoring app (Android)

Microcosm Scoring App

BGG user Frank Roitzsch (shinkyo) contacted me through geekmail and asked for my blessing to share an Android based scoring app he'd made for Microcosm.

Of course, I was thrilled to see a fan creating accessories for a game I'd made, so I granted my blessing forthwith, and now that scoring app is available (just click this link)!


Here's what a screenshot looks like:


Please note: this is an app to help score the game, it does not aid in game play at all. And it's made for Android. I do not know if Frank has plans to create an iOS version or not. If people ask for that, I can see if he's able to do it, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that, he might not even know how (I know I don't)!

Many thanks to Frank Roitzschfor creating this. I look forward to installing it on my phone and giving it a try. Hopefully this app will give you a reason to break Microcosm back out and give it another go as well :)

How To Play

I know some people had trouble with the rules sheet, so here's an awesome instructional video starring Pep over at Watch It Played:


And what the heck, here's a Gameplay Runthrough and Final Thoughts from Richard Ham of Rahdo Runs Through as well:

Have fun storming the Galaxy!

No comments: