Friday, September 05, 2014

Eminent Domain: Exotica -- Back in motion!

With Eminent Domain: Microcosm all wrapped up (until next month, when we'll release a PnP version for players to try while a Kickstarter project is underway), I've finally gotten a chance to start wrapping up Exotica. I have updated my prototype files, and now I'm soliciting illustrations and planning on getting this game ready for a GenCon 2015 release!

Now that I have updated prototype files, who among you would like to print and play with them?

Email seth at tastyminstrelgames dot com with the subject EmDo: Exotica Playtest and I'll send you the PDFs. All I ask is that you play a few games and then respond with any general comments you might have, as well as answer a few specific questions I have.

I look forward to your feedback!

1 comment:

Seth Jaffee said...

I have posted the Exotica playtest request in the Tasty Testers guild on BGG:

http://bgg.cc/thread/1232287/eminent-domain-exotica-pnp-testing

Feel free to post rules questions in that thread, and after you play, please feel free to use the forums there for comments!